14th International festival of traditional instruments
Top musicians from around the world thrilled audience in Buševec!
In the period from 29.09. to 02.10.2016. Ogranak Seljačke sloge Buševec organized 14th international festival of traditional instruments.
At the gala concert on Saturday 01.10. in the Buševec Culture house we could enjoy the sounds of the Bulgarian, Slovak, Belgian, Italian, African and Croatian traditional instruments.
We have seen and heard the sound of bagpipes, launedas, sopila, tapan, African drums, šumpreš and many others instruments.
The audience enjoyed their performances. Only a part of what they saw you can see in photo gallery.
This year’s attendants:
1. Mr. Ambasador and Voice of Africa (Senegal )
2. Gajdaški orkestar “Dino Marinov” – Varna (Bugarska)
3. Folklorni orkestar “Gymnik” – Bratislava (Slovačka)
4. Tovareća Mužika – Sali – Dugi Otok (Hrvatska)
5. KUD “Ilija Dorčić” – Novi Vinodolski (Hrvatska)
6. Griff Trio – Belgija
7. Roberto Corona – Sardinija (Italija)
8. HPD Zelina – Sv. Ivan Zelina (Hrvatska)
9. OSS Buševec – Buševec (Hrvatska)